Re: Proposed external dependency: ndesk-dbus/ndesk-dbus-glib

On Dec 19, 2007 7:52 PM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Homepage: http://www.ndesk.org/DBusSharp
> svn/git/bzr/...: git://git.ndesk.org/pub/scm/dbus-sharp
> Tarballs: http://www.ndesk.org/archive/ndesk-dbus/
> Proposal on d-d-l: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-November/msg00217.html
>
> Short description:
> ==================
> Managed D-Bus, for mono applications.
>
> Summary so far:
>  + +1 from a few people
>  + useful for tomboy (I think it has an internal copy)

Yes, Tomboy has been bundling this for a long time.  Now that it is so
widely used and packaged, it would be nice to just depend on it (when
Tomboy is built with dbus enabled).  Alp has been awesome about
maintaining this package, and the API has remained nice and stable.

Sandy