Re: [External Deps] Issue in libtelepahy deps

Hi,

libtelepathy is being replaced by telepathy-glib. Currently libtelepathy
0.3.1 depends on telepathy-glib 0.7.0 and Empathy depends on both.
telepathy-glib 0.7.1 will contain everything needed to drop libtelepathy
dependency but it will take some time to adapt Empathy and
MissionControl to the new API.

So for now both libtelepathy and telepathy-glib are external dep for
Empathy but libtelepathy will be deprecated at some point.

Xavier Claessens.