Re: [pygtk] Python 3.0 plans

John Ehresman wrote:
Just keep in mind that a production ready python 3.0 is a long time away. You're right to be thinking about it because people who like to play with things will try to do things with it. You might want to delay declaring any api stable until after python 3.0 final is out to allow time for things to be changed as better ways of doing things are found.

I completely agree that it makes sense to wait until Python 3.x is declared stable until we declare PyGObject/PyGTK stable.

Guido expects 3.1 and 3.2 to be released before they'll make such a commitment if I'm not mistaken.

Johan