Re: RFC: hiding the new timezone feature in the clock applet for 2.20
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Vincent Untz" <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>, distributor-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: RFC: hiding the new timezone feature in the clock applet for 2.20
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:42:48 -0400
On 8/27/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> I would have loved to know about Novell's version before I rewrote
> the entire patch that was sitting in bugzilla for quite some time to
> make it sane. This was a significant work. I learnt about Novell's
> version too late and I wouldn't say it was a nice surprise for me.
> May I request that such changes made for a distribution are at least
> made known to upstream?
> (and this is not just about Novell, really)
To play with open cards here, we (Red Hat) are working on PolicyKit
support for timezone changes to the Novell intlclock.
] [Thread Prev