Re: notification enhancements

On 4/27/07, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> wrote:

> Gives it
> the capability of a "popup-manager," as Matthias put it.

Though, I'm not quite sure what Matthias meant by that, so Matthias if
you think we are on crack here please explain further ;-)

No, you are doing fine :-)

What I was trying to point out in a terse way was merely that with
multiple apps popping up notification windows in the same space, you
might benefit from a manager in the same way that regular windows
are benefitting from being managed by a WM.

But adding some api like the one outlined here allows the
notification-daemon to do the management should work fine, I think.