Re: notification enhancements
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Havoc Pennington" <hp redhat com>
- Cc: mugshot googlegroups com, nielsen memberwebs com, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: notification enhancements
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 19:18:13 -0400
On 4/27/07, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> wrote:
> Gives it
> the capability of a "popup-manager," as Matthias put it.
Though, I'm not quite sure what Matthias meant by that, so Matthias if
you think we are on crack here please explain further ;-)
No, you are doing fine :-)
What I was trying to point out in a terse way was merely that with
multiple apps popping up notification windows in the same space, you
might benefit from a manager in the same way that regular windows
are benefitting from being managed by a WM.
But adding some api like the one outlined here allows the
notification-daemon to do the management should work fine, I think.
] [Thread Prev