vinagre (vnc/rdp client)

Hi, folks.

For a long time i look for a vnc/rdp client that integrates well in
gnome. I'm using tsclient. So, i decided to hack tsclient so that it
fits HIG and another GNOME stuff, in order to fill this hole in GNOME
Desktop.

By reading this blog entry[1], i really got motivated to start this app
immediately.

One point which i consider important is: That app should be able to
connect to vnc servers but rdp (microsoft windows) too. I believe there
are a lot of users like me, who uses GNOME and needs to connect at a
windows machine.

I have contributed to vino because i think it's a very important piece
of software in a enterprise environment. So, *vinagre* is what we need!

What do you think?

[1] - http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/what-i-miss-in-gnome
--
Jonh Wendell
jonh wendell gmail com (MSN / Google Talk)

Linux User #114432
https://launchpad.net/~wendell