How hard would making lists of major user-oriented changes by feature freeze be?

Hi everyone,

Quick question: How hard would it be for you (as project maintainers)
to make a list of major user-oriented changes in your module (since
the last stable release) and send it to gnome-doc-list by feature
freeze?  This would include things like changes to the interface, new
features and how users are expected to interact with them.

I'm basically trying to get feedback on Shaun's proposal from a little
while back (http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-October/msg00232.html)
and see if we're ready or if we could modify it to something we are
ready for.  Besides, it would allow me to make
http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/ModuleRequirements longer and
more intimidating.  ;-)

Cheers,
Elijah