can I cancel the sort on grouped items in the taskbar?

can I cancel the sort on grouped items in the taskbar?

Reasoning: I remember spatially where is what. Currently my grouped web browser windows are switching places with each other every time I move between tabs (and the window title change). And so I can't remember what is where, and have to open all my windows one by one and search the opened tabs. In an other popular OS, for comparison there is no sorting, and there I remember what is where according to its place in the group list, and so I don't have to search all windows each time I look at a different tab.