Re: ToPaZ, anyone?

> The best thing to do is to code up these prototypes - having working
> code is half way towards making agreement and acceptance a reality (IE
> its far harder to argue for something radically different if there's no
> code to show)
>
> just my penny for a thought...

I agree with Jamie here. From my own (limited) experience, I would guess
that a lot of long-term, original work doesn't get much past the
brainstorming/mock-up point.

In order to build lasting interest, prototype code is important. It
gives everyone a better idea of what you mean exactly, and for those who
it does interest, they can just start working on the code.

The first 1,000 lines of code seem to be the hardest to write.

-Travis