Re: Planning Gnome Scan Inclusion
- From: Étienne Bersac <bersace03 laposte net>
- To: David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Planning Gnome Scan Inclusion
- Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 17:52:41 +0200
> Ideally, you just patch gnome-hardware-manager  to share the scanner,
> e.g. the g-h-m UI exposes an option in the UI
> [ ] Share scanners on the network
The problem is : addon has to configure saned (which is systemwide) in
order to share devices. And that need a xinetd restart or similar. I
don't think that doing this in session space is good. Does users share
printers in a per session basis ?
Verso l'Alto !
] [Thread Prev