Re: Proposing Tracker for inclusion into GNOME 2.18

Hi,

(Not getting into the *cough* discussion *cough*, just wanted to add 1
comment)

On Thu, 2006-10-19 at 18:11 -0400, Joe Shaw wrote:

> (As an aside, I thought there was consensus that all new modules had to
> be fully documented for acceptance?)

There was never really a consensus.  There was a "We'd really like it if
there was at least some documentation.  And a developer to answer our
questions while we write for you.  Pretty please?" from the doc team.
Unfortunately, that particular thread (IIRC) died quickly.

I'd love to see a consensus appear that new modules should at least have
a good start on documentation.  Though our (the doc team's) resources
are limited, so ...

Don