Re: Run Apps/commands after Gnome-Login-Session
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey redhat com>
- To: Paulo César Silva <Pauloc Silva Sun COM>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Run Apps/commands after Gnome-Login-Session
- Date: 19 Oct 2006 10:05:52 -0600
>>>>> "Paulo" == Paulo César Silva <Pauloc Silva Sun COM> writes:
Paulo> I have it blocked! I have my gnome in kiosk mode, so users can't open
Paulo> certain applications. :)
Paulo> Which file does this tool write?
Right now it writes ~/.gnome2/session.
But if you are running in kiosk mode and you want to start an
application, probably the best thing to do is to drop a .desktop file
into the xdg autostart directory. ~/.config/autostart is the per-user
] [Thread Prev