Re: Slab's CC

On Fri, 2006-10-13 at 19:58 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> ok, I'll leave libbackground as it is then

Please. Its API is horrible and shouldn't be advertised as public. :)

> About libwindow-settings, what uses that? I haven't been able to find
> anything linking against it outside of g-c-c

I don't think anything uses it outside of the control center. It's meant
to be used by window managers to add modules so that the Window
Preferences capplet can provide relevant options for that wm when used,
I believe. Most of the libs in control-center don't really need to be
publicly usable.

Also, for what it's worth, to support Alex's dependency loop argument,
gnome-control-center already provides nautilus extensions. The theme
and font extensions are in the control-center.

-- dobey