Re: Proposal: NetworkManager for GNOME 2.18.

On Mon, 2006-10-09 at 05:57 +0100, Alp Toker wrote:

Alp,

> Perhaps the transition for inclusion in Gnome is a good time to start
> looking at the problems real programs are facing in integrating
> NetworkManager support?

I suggest we move this discussion to the NetworkManager mailing list,
where we can look at API improvments in CVS HEAD.  Your concerns are the
first I have heard that the DBUS API we expose is less than stellar.  I
am sure, however, that there is room for improvment--the primary
consumer of the API is the applet.

For 0.6, we cannot change the API.  You code with API you have, not the
API you want!

	Robert