Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.17.1 Development Release -- GnomeScan

Hi Étienne,

Le dimanche 15 octobre 2006, à 16:56, Étienne Bersac a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> So, that's a very important point for GnomeScan. Do you advice me to
> release the GnomeScan 0.3 release for Gnome 2.17.1 and really enter the
> Gnome cycle or continue alone ? I can fix some bugs and distcheck for
> tomorow if you want.
>
> The 0.3 release add basic mass acquisition support and multipage PDF
> output in flegita.

IMHO, doing a release tomorrow can't hurt. It's also quite important to
show that you can follow the release cycle before we take a decision
with regard to the inclusion of GnomeScan in the desktop.

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.