Re: Proposal to enable accessibility by default for GNOME development releases

On Sat, 2006-10-14 at 19:48 -0400, David Bolter wrote:

> As we see more and more software consuming the at-spi interfaces (gui
> testing tools, screen readers, on-screen keyboards, at-poke, gui event
> loggers) it just makes sense to get as much testing coverage as
> possible.  Let's fix the bugs in the development releases.

I agree this is a good idea. I once tried to write a tool that used the
SPI framework, but got discouraged because things I needed like the
Terminal behaved strangely (I filed this and discovered it was a known
issue).

These issues would only exist for mere days if the people who know how
to fix them are experiencing them.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA