Re: Proposal: NetworkManager for GNOME 2.18.

On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 11:24 -0500, Shaun McCance wrote:

> Are you then proposing three separate tarball releases?
> Would you then split NM into three separate CVS modules?
> Where would each of those modules live?  (I can't imagine
> KDE being excited about KNetworkManager being hosted on
> Gnome CVS.)

I don't think separate tarball releases are necessary, although that is
something we can discuss if its a requirement for GNOME merging.

(KNetworkManager is already a separate release.)

Right now both the applet and daemon live in GNOME CVS and are released
together.

	Robert Love