Re: Important changes to gnome-doc-utils

On 11/9/06, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 17:27 -0600, Shaun McCance wrote:
I want to mention quickly how to differentiate these
problems form other problems you may have introduced
yourself.  All of them will have an error message of
the form

db2omf: <Description of problem>

Also, if you get "db2omf error: Invalid subject code
"GNOME|Applications|System Tools ..." (or similar), it probably isn't
a problem with the package, just that the gnome-doc-utils.make file
needs to be regenerated with ./autogen.sh. I noticed this problem when
jhbuilding because it seems that jhbuild often skip the autogen step.

--
mvh Björn