Re: Getting a list of 2.18 new features

Jason D. Clinton wrote:

> It seems to me that being able to easily build GNOME would go a long way
> towards people knowing where we stand as a community during our development
> cycles.
>
> How is the work on that coming along?

It is doing fine, thanks for asking :)   Seriously there have been
very few glitches in 2.17 for the moment, notably thanks to frozen
external dependencies.

Unfortunately, this is just an answer to 'being able to build GNOME',
even without problems it is still a huge task, the best things would
be do have experimental packages (be it rpm or deb) for consumption,
we are not there (yet).

Regards,

        Frederic