Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.17.2 Development Release

Hi Vincent:

Thanks a bunch for committing that session patch; I am committing the formerly-blocked at-spi patch now. That means my tarball (at-spi-1.7.13) for gnome 2.17.2 will be about an hour late, hope that's OK...

regards

Bill

Vincent Untz wrote:
It's been a long time since we last posted the "tarballs due" notice so
late :-) Some modules were already uploaded, that's good.

Tarballs are due on Monday November 6th (today!) before 23:59 UTC for
the GNOME 2.17.2 Development Release, which will be delivered on
Wednesday. If for some reason you are not able to make a tarball before
Monday, please send a mail to the release team: we can find someone to
roll the tarball for you!

Modules which were proposed for inclusion should try to follow the 2.17
schedule so everyone can test them.

For more informations about 2.17, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 2.17
page on the wiki:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen

To help write good release notes, please add major user-visible changes
happening during the 2.17 release cycle to this wiki page:
      http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/ReleaseNotes

Thanks,

Vincent