Re: Please review po/LINGUAS patches so that people can build Gnome from CVS

On 5/4/06, Wouter Bolsterlee <uws+gnome xs4all nl> wrote:
JFYI, I've commited patches to several modules a few days ago to fix these
sed problems (at least for me they did).

If you did so by modifying po/LINGUAS, please revert.  Someone pointed
out to me that we _want_ one language listed per line so that diffs
are much easier to read.  In that case, the correct fix is to get rid
of the buggy AC_SUBST in configure.(in|ac) as specified at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/PoLinguas.  (If you just fixed the
mess in the direct listing of ALL_LINGUAS in configure.(in|ac) created
by certain translators, then I see no problem...)