Re: release notes: first draft

Hi,

Le lundi 06 mars 2006 �3:57 +0800, Davyd Madeley a �it :
> Ok guys and gals. I am announcing a preliminary draft of the release
> notes for 2.14. We now require proof readers for spelling, grammar and
> technical correctness.
>
> The latest committed version is online at:
>     http://www.gnome.org/start/2.14/notes/C/index.html

I just noticed that two screenshots features some ubuntu-specific
changes:

  + the menu bar on the first page uses System instead of Desktop

  + the sound pref dialog screenshot in the "What's new for users"
    page features a "default sound card" combo box (added by an ubuntu
    patch)

Should we update them?

Vincent

--