Re: Deskbar Applet, NewStuffManager, 2.16, Installing New Plug-Ins, AutoUpdate, etc.

På Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 01:04:36PM +0000, Reinout van Schouwen skrev:
> On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:39:58 +1000, Nigel Tao wrote:
> > Deskbar is already part of GNOME, as of 2.14.  NewStuffManager is in
> > the Deskbar 2.16 codebase, so if there are no actions to the contrary,
> > then this will become part of GNOME 2.16.
> Am I correct in assuming that NewStuffManager could also be used to install
> Epiphany (Python-)Extensions without too much trouble?
>
> That would be a great boon to Epiphany users...  :)

You mean running untrusted code from the Web?

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

this is dangerous :: open up your head feel the shell shock       -- prodigy