Re: Winners of today's build breakages

On 7/26/06, Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. <joseph_sacco comcast net> wrote:
(0) currently running 2.15.90
For what it's worth, I am currently running 2.15.90, built from the
source in GARNOME CVS-HEAD

I have been unable to get pwlib and opal to build; they hardcode /usr
and /usr/local into their search paths in configure, ignoring the
specified prefix.  Did you get around this?  I checked out garnome and
noticed you had
 CONFIGURE_ENV = PWLIBDIR="$(prefix)/src/pwlib"
in your opal Makefile; is that all that's needed to fix the
braindamage in these modules?