Re: Winners of today's build breakages

On Wed, 26.07.06 08:27, Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. (joseph_sacco comcast net) wrote:

> (1) dbus API deprecation issues
> There are some other packages provided by GARNOME that still require
> updating to handle dbus API deprecation:
> * avahi

I am surprised about this one. We fixed that in our 0.6.12 release. Or
at least I thought so, since I have not tested the patch myself on
DBUS 0.9x:

http://avahi.org/changeset/1238

Could anybody enlighten me if this is still a problem?

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering; lennart [at] poettering [dot] net
ICQ# 11060553; GPG 0x1A015CC4; http://0pointer.net/lennart/