Re: GnomeClient replacement?
- From: Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman Sun COM>
- To: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GnomeClient replacement?
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:22:11 +0100
On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 16:29, Elijah Newren wrote:
> accessibility was cc'ed on the bug
A bug alias was cc'd, but not one of the 'live' a11y lists.
It happened during my sabbatical, so I didn't see it.
However - when I saw the diff I was concerned to see the module-loading
code removed; what I didn't see was that it was code pasted into
metacity that was removed, not the actual gnome-program code.
] [Thread Prev