Re: bug-buddy support

On 7/21/06, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-07-21 at 12:35 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I noticed that bug-buddy refuses to file bugs against a number of core
> desktop applications (I just found yelp and evince). I think we should
> make an effort to ensure that all core desktop apps have the necessary
> information in their .desktop files by 2.16.

I just noticed this as well. See bug #347679.

Pardon my ignorance as I have just become the maintainer but, when did
this change and what needs to be done?

See, this is something that I would have expected the bug-buddy maintainers
to announce to desktop-announce-list when they made these changes...