Re: bug-buddy support
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>
- Cc: Gnome Desktop Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: bug-buddy support
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:46:45 -0400
On 7/21/06, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-07-21 at 12:35 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I noticed that bug-buddy refuses to file bugs against a number of core
> desktop applications (I just found yelp and evince). I think we should
> make an effort to ensure that all core desktop apps have the necessary
> information in their .desktop files by 2.16.
I just noticed this as well. See bug #347679.
Pardon my ignorance as I have just become the maintainer but, when did
this change and what needs to be done?
See, this is something that I would have expected the bug-buddy maintainers
to announce to desktop-announce-list when they made these changes...
] [Thread Prev