Re: Migration Paths for New Modules

Hi,

On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 12:35 -0400, Willie Walker wrote:
> Hi Shaun:
>
> > Tomboy has no documentation that I know of.  Orca will
> > require a *LOT* of documentation updates and additions
> > in the Accessibility Guide and other places.
>
> Is there a place we can search to look for references to Gnopernicus?
> We're more than happy to submit patches to the various places needed -
> finding them all is the hard part.

AFAIR, there is only a small section in the accessibility guide about
the screen reader.  It basically contains a link to "online Help for
Screen Reader and Magnifier".  Does orca provide a magnifier?  If so,
all that is needed, in the first instance, is to change that link (to
point to the new orca documentation).  If it doesn't, there are probably
other questions (like, what is replacing gnopernicus in the
magnification stakes?).  There is also section dealing with the
"Assistive Technologies" preference tool in the Desktop guide that might
need changing if it doesn't work the same way.

FWIW, I was planning on updating the accessibility guide again (I
updated it a little last cycle) once Feature freeze happened.  Hopefully
making the section on the onscreen keyboard and screen-reader and other
bits a bit more thorough, instead of just a link to the documentation.
Any help would be appreciated ;)

Don