Who sets the agenda? [Was: focus!]

<quote who="Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro">

> Regarding the "focus" issue, perhaps the distribution needs to drive this,
> not GNOME.

I'm sorry, but despite the distributions being an absolutely critical part
of the GNOME ecosystem (and we need to work with them very closely, etc), it
is *NOT* in anyone's long term interests (GNOME, distributors, or users) to
"sell out" our ability to set the GNOME agenda to the distributors.

- Jeff

                     What does an underage calf drink?
                          Long Island Iced Teats.