Re: Time to heat up the new module discussion

I stated my objection clearly. I do not believe that it is in the best
interests of the open source community to advance the interests of
Microsoft or any other commercial vendor.

At this point in time I do not think adding Mono to GNOME-core is a good
idea.  I have no objection to adding Mono apps to GNOME-extras.

In time we will learn whether or not the Mono framework will be embraced
by the user community.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net