Module renames

[I'm certain this isn't the correct list for administrivia, but I'm on
the road and it's hard to interpolate what a better choice would have
been. Apologies]

We have a module whose name was renamed before it was released for the
first time but after it started life in CVS. As we're about to migrate
to Subversion, I thought it would be a good opportunity to fix the
inconsistency.

So can we please have CVS's "jg-common" renamed to "glib-java"?

Also, as it stands right now, we're not using "java-gnome" and
"java-gtk" having multiplexed to lib*-java (grrr) so they don't need to
be imported to Subversion.

Thanks,

AfC
London

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

Technology strategy, managing change, establishing procedures,
and executing successful upgrades to mission critical business
infrastructure.

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/

Sydney   New York   Toronto   London