Re: GStreamer version for 2.14

Hi,

must be my sucky vim skills. Sorry for that, it slipped in after my make
distcheck. I usually do a make distcheck, then create NEWS, ChangeLog,
change version number in configure.in, tag, make notes and so on, and
then make dist for the final tarball. Apparently I crapped up
gsr-window.c somewhere in the process...

Ronald