ATK/AT-SPI tarball b0rkage

Hi:

FYI, two tarball uploads failed, leaving corrupted tarballs in my dir. Uploading to ftp.gnome.org revealed the problem (seems to have been caused by misbehaving socks proxy on my end).

Will fix when I have a clean pipe to push the bits through (about 2 hours). Sorry for the inconvenience.

BTW the new tarballs (at-spi-1.7.2 and atk-1.11.2) include the docs which were missing from at-spi-1.7.0 and atk-1.11.0, which is the reason for today's original, broken, re-dist.

regards

Bill