Re: Survey on GNOME developers

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, Niklas Vainio wrote:

> Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:08:58 +0200
> From: Niklas Vainio <niklas vainio uta fi>
> To: desktop-devel-list gnome org
> Subject: Survey on GNOME developers
>
> Dear GNOME contributors,
>
> The Hypermedia lab at the University of Tampere, Finland is doing a
> survey on free/open source software (FOSS) communities. We ask GNOME

There seem to have been quite a few of these over the past few years.

I dont suppose anyone has been keeping track of how many surveys have been
requested and what results have been shared in return?

It is probably just that the request for participation are more noticable
than the announcements of results?

- Alan H.