Re: nautilus-share status
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- To: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: nautilus-share status
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:47:27 -0600
On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 17:27 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> I seem to have missed any earlier emails about this (at least, I have
> none in the year since I've switched to gmail, unless google is lying
> to me.) What is it?
Fuck. Wrong mailing list :)
Anyway, this is code to make nautilus-share use Samba's new "net
usershare" command instead of its own configuration files. It also
fixes a bunch of memory leaks, has better error handling, etc.
I need to mail my patch to Sebastien Etienne (author of
] [Thread Prev