Re: GStreamer version for 2.14

Hi Vincent,
So the dual 0.8/0.10 thing for gnome-media has been discussed and our
opinion was that we didn't want Tim to waste time working on a dual
backend system when he already had a lot on his plate.

Personally I think we should make 2.13 releases using 0.10. If the
release team decide that they are worse than the 0.8 versions then the
release team should just decide to use latest 2.12 release for 2.14
instead. If anyone ends up actually doing any work on the 0.8 version
they are of course free to make new releases from the 2.12 branch.

Christian