Re: [BLOCKER] [CRASH] latest libbonobo commit crash a lot of applets

On Fri, January 13, 2006 10:24, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> After updating some modules in my jhbuild test install, gnome-panel
> applets and/or nautilus crash on session startup.
>
> It could be related to recent crash-on-g_critical but:
>       * `killall nautilus` restarts Nautilus gracefully and it starts to
>         work
>       * `killall gnome-panel` restarts the panel, loading some applets
>         (show-desktop, window-list, wp-switch), but still failing on
>         other defaults (mixer, notification-area, clock). The menu-bar
>         applet is always loaded.
>       * downgrading libbonobo the session starts with no crash
>       * nautilus always crash on logout

I think it would be helpful to have stack traces and to put them in
bugzilla :-) You can add them to the blocker list using the GNOME target
field if you think they're real blockers.

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.