Re: Update from libegg now!

On Fri, Jan 06, 2006, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> It would be nice if everyone remembered to update code they've
> cut'n'pasted from libegg so we make sure that any improvements there are
> available in the next development snapshot. I know the egg-recent code
> has had fixes lately at least.

 I think there's a technical way to force the checkout of libegg in all
 CVS modules that use it[1], maybe this could be used to force modules
 to always use the latest version of libegg from their branch?  This is
 similar functionality as svn:externals.

[1] I think GStreamer does this to share m4 macros across GStreamer
modules, maybe it's simply a symlink on the CVS server?
--
Loïc Minier <lool dooz org>