Re: Proposing libnotify and notification-daemon for GNOME 2.14

On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 11:32 -0500, John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
> I believe gnome-power-manager has it in CVS.

yes, it does

>   I'm making some quality
> changes to the internals today to address a couple of issues.  I also
> have one of our guys looking at using the new stuff. (He has code for
> NetworkManager).

we have already talked about it, but since not in public, here it is,
for the record.

For the -ng version, I love everything (great API), except one thing,
which is the look of the bubbles. I liked it much better in the old
version. Any possibility of using that instead of the yellow ones?

Or at least have someone from the UI team look at it?
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>