Re: gnome-session api break

Le mardi 28 février 2006 à 16:55 +0100, Rodrigo Moya a écrit :

> again, since only 1 module in GNOME CVS uses it, why would we need to
> support the old directory? I can add that code if you want, but I see no
> point in doing it, since no applications use that directory (at least in
> GNOME CVS).

Hi,

I think we should do the change and look for both place. That way it'll
work for everybody, doesn't break current implementations for
distribution using it (like FC5) and has the bonus to allow the system
administrator to put some custom .desktop to /etc where the packages
use /usr

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher