gnome-session api break

The gnome-session 2.13.92 changes the location in which it looks for
autostart files from /etc/xdg/autostart (which is the
xdg-spec-mandated location)
to /usr/share/autostart (which is what kde used for a long time for
something similar).

While we generally agree that datadir is a better location for these files than
sysconfdir, simply changing this api this late in the game, and moving away from
the xdg spec, is a bad idea. We are a few days away from shipping FC5,
and all our packages have been carefully patched to put their autostart
files where gnome-session used to look for them, in /etc/xdg/autostart.

IMO, changing this interface this late in the release cycle is not acceptable.
If anything, Rodrigo could have made it so that /usr/share/autostart is
consulted in addition to /etc/xdg/autostart. But he did not do that, although
it was proposed in bug 330397.

Matthias