Re: some breakages due to icons move from hicolor to gnome

On Thu, 2006-02-23 at 13:53 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> > Why not just make gnome-settings-daemon export the XSetting ?
> >

> Sorry, that was a thinko on my part...

The multiple mails, or asking that gnome-settings-daemon export it?

I made gnome-settings-daemon export it, and require the new gtk+ 2.8.12
release... before it was even released. However, it of course, doesn't
help with running GNOME/GTK+ apps, outside of GNOME. This is what
setting the value in gtkrc would take care of.

-- dobey