Re: 2.18 proposed modules: i18n evaluation

On 12/12/06, Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,

This is my evaluation (with GTP spokesperson hat on) of the Gnome
modules which are proposed for inclusion in 2.18.  It's based only on
the perceived "localizability" of the app, usually untested, but
judging by the strings in the PO files, and how comfortable will GTP
in working with them.

I didn't evaluate anything else.  If I failed in being objective (no
doubt I did :), please point that out if you think it will affect
final 'score'.

Awesome, thanks for doing this review Danilo.  Looks like a lot of
work, but reviews like this from spokespeople of the various major
project areas really help.  :)

Elijah