In search opinions on GNOME Games module games

The GNOME Games maintainers, Andreas and I, are planning to deprecate
one GNOME Games game which is unpopular and difficult to maintain during
the 2.18 release cycle and replace it with a more popular game with
better, more maintainable code. To this end, we are seeking input from
our users to decide which game to remove and also opinions on which game
to include.

This is also a PR opportunity - a way to directly involve end users in
driving a very visible change to their desktops' features. So, we would
like to get this message out as widely as possible. Feel free to post
this on any forum or mailing list which has a majority of GNOME users on
it.

Users interested in participating in driving this decision can do so at:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGames/NewGamesPlan