Re: Deskbar Applet, NewStuffManager, 2.16, Installing New Plug-Ins, AutoUpdate, etc.

On 8/1/06, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Would waiting for the 2.18 release cycle be an issue for desbkar?

I don't think that there's any issues, but we'll discuss this on
deskbar-applet-list.  If we do punt to 2.18, will we just rebadge the
latest 2.14 as 2.16.0?  Leave d-a 2.14 as 2.14, but as part of 2.16?
And should we backport as little as possible [1] from HEAD?

[1] Well, apart from unbreak-the-build things like the patch to play
nice with evolution-data-server 2.16.