Re: Totem branched for GNOME 2.14
- From: "Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro" <gjc inescporto pt>
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Totem branched for GNOME 2.14
- Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 20:16:43 +0100
On S� 2006-04-29 at 16:41 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 07:27 -0500, Travis Watkins wrote:
> > On 4/28/06, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> > > Usual "gnome-2-14" branch name.
> > Plans for 2.16?
> Hey Lui^WTravis ;)
> Not any specific plans I'm afraid. More bug fixing as time permits.
The obvious comment (someone has to say it),
You shouldn't need to branch just for bug fixing...
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
<gjc inescporto pt> <gustavo users sourceforge net>
The universe is always one step beyond logic
] [Thread Prev