Re: Proposal to add Orca to GNOME 2.16

Le samedi 22 avril 2006 �8:48 -0400, Willie Walker a �it :
> > It definitely makes sense to let the user be able to choose another
> > screenreader than the one(s) we provide, so they can install another
> > one and easily use it.
>
> This sounds like a general accessibility question for the desktop.
> Would you be looking to the Orca team to provide patches to the
> Assistive Technology Preferences dialog?

You'd need to ask the control-center maintainers, but I believe it'd be
great!

> PS - How does the overall new module acceptance process work?  I realize
> we're in one phase (proposal/discussion), but who makes the final
> decision?

The release team does announce the decision, but it tries to only sum up
the consensus that appeared in the community.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�