GNOME Football Match

Hey,

In GUADEC7 at Vilanova, we want to play a Football Match,
for that, Alvaro, Bastien and I have begun to work on it, we
created a page at http://live.gnome.org/GUADECFootballMatch for getting
the players and put the info about the match.

In a beginning it will be a futsal match (5 players each side), but
depending on the amount of players we can extend it to a football match
(11 players each side). So as you can see the more players we can get
the better match we can play.

So please if you wanna play, put your name and position on the list.

If you got any question, please contact us or just subscribe to guadec-list
and ask there.

Regards.
--
Pedro Villavicencio Garrido