Re: libnotify and the HIG
- From: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- To: Rodney Dawes <dobey novell com>
- Cc: Mike Hearn <mike plan99 net>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: libnotify and the HIG
- Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:27:11 +0100
On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 11:04 -0400, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 15:52 +0100, Mike Hearn wrote:
> > On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:03:18 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > > if you have the g-p-m icon on your systray, it makes a lot of sense to
> > > me to position the notification on that icon, so that users get easily
> > > directed to the place to do power management tasks.
> > >
> > > Not sure if that's the correct way, but it makes sense to me.
> > That's fair enough, but it just changes the question to why is there a
> > power management systray icon on-screen all the time?
> Because I'm on a laptop, and I damn well better be able to see what the
> status of my battery is. :)
Well put :-)
] [Thread Prev