Re: gnome-control-center has been branched for 2.14

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 15:07 -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:
> On 4/12/06, Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> wrote:
> > g-c-c has been branched, so there's now a gnome-2-14 branch for further
> > 2.14 fixes.
> >
> > No specific plans for HEAD/2.15 yet, apart from, right now, committing
> > some patches in bugzilla that were waiting for the branch.
> > Suggestions/ideas on what should be fixed/improved are appreciated
>
> Well, if you're going to put it like that... ;-)  How about nuking
> some unneeded preference capplets cluttering the menus -- Windows,
> CDDB, Menus & Toolbars, and Multimedia System Selector.

CDDB and multimedia selector are not in control-center

About menus & toolbars, maybe we should have a single UI properties
capplet that contains background, menus & toolbars, etc.

Rodney, weren't you planning something like that?
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>